Another one of those online surveys By: Jack Severens
1. The grossest thing I have ever eaten is...Escargot. You can hide the little slug with garlic and butter and give it a French name, but it's still a snail.
2. If the world was going to end in 2 hours, how would you spend your time? Say good-bye to the top five people in my life, then call Dianna to come over and have passionate sex until the end.
3. What is your favorite cliche? Whoever told you life was fair?
I4..f you were invisible, where would you go? The Director of the CIA's office, with a tape recorder. I might consider the Bush Center for Intelligence, but isn't that an oxymoron?
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be and why? I would travel time, both past and future to personally experience the historic times that interest me so and just pop in for a look-see on future times.
6. What is something that no-one (or not very many people) know about you? Why is no one hyphenated?! If I wanted the world to know, I would post it a blog.
7. What would other people be surprised to find that you enjoy? Quantum physics, but then so would I. Actually, I don't think there's anything I enjoy that would surprise people.
8. What is the one thing that always puts a smile on you face? A baby laughing.
9. If you could rid the earth of three creatures, which three would you dispose of? Cockroaches, mosquitoes and child molesters.
10. While sitting at a red light, I like to... Look around and see who else is singing. (or picking their nose)
11. The fad that I am most embarrassed to admit I participated in is...Bell bottoms and disco.
12. The most embarrassing moment of my life was when I...Got caught having sex in my car.
13. If I had a million dollars to spend on anything I wanted (and you had to spend it somehow), I would buy... A Porsche 911, the new Cadillac sports car, a 1957 T-Bird, a big home with lots of windows that sits on the top of a hill overlooking the Pacific ocean, a medium sized beautiful Condo with lots of windows overlooking Mammoth Mountain (california), a bigger boat, give 10% of what remains to one or two charities, and simply retire. Oh, have I overspent? Yeah, a million goes fast. Which car will I eliminate? I suppose we don't really neeed a bigger boat. Maybe just the Porsche, the Condo and retire. Something to Charities, depending on what's left.
14. One of my pet peeves is...Besides answering the same question more than twice, when people crunch food (but this only bugs me when I'm hungry)