The holidays can be a depressing time for people. If you start to feel depressed the best thing to do is count your blessings. Here are a few things to consider as you are contemplating your blessings:
1. There are at least two people in this world
that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you
is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone,
even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you
before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever,
something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on
you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received.
Forget about the rude remarks.
And always remember....
when life hands you Lemons, ask for Tequila and Salt
and call me over!
Good friends are like stars... You don't always see them, But you
know they are always there.
'Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though Sometimes
It's 'Hell in the Hallway'
I would rather have one rose and a kind word
from a friend while I'm here
than a whole truck load when I'm gone.