What can you do to prepare for your carpet cleaning:
Move small items and breakables from the area to be cleaned.
Get ready to be amazed by the Rotovac.
Our 10 Step Cleaning Process
1. Inspect Your Home; Protect Your Home and Furnishings: Once the areas to be cleaned have been thoroughly inspected. We then protect your home, floors and walls. We use our shoe covers, corner protectors and entrance mats.
2. HEPA Filtration Vacuum: We begin vacuuming the areas to be cleaned by our certified technicians using a HEPA Filtered System. Our HEPA vacuum system not only adds life to your carpet by removing damaging dry soil, it also traps micron particles giving our clients a cleaner healthier indoor environment.
3. Pre-Spray Treatment: A pre-treatment is applied to the carpet fibers in an attempt to remove and dislodge any spots and stains that have not already damaged the dye sites of the carpeting.
4. Grooming - Pre-Cleaning: We use a nylon brush to agitate the carpet fiber. This ensures we dislodge the soil deep in the carpet pile.
5. Counter Rotation Pile Agitation: The pre-treatment is then agitated using our unique rotary machine, The Rotovac 360. This step assists to thoroughly dislodge any ground in soil and remove as many spots and stains as scientifically possible. Our pretreatment and agitation of the carpet pile is the most important step of an overall professional cleaning system that strives for the highest results.
6. Hot Water Extraction (Steam Clean): As our client this is the part you will love!!! We use our high powered vacuum to remove the soiled water that we sprayed to clean your carpets and ridding of all pollen, dirt and oils from your carpet fibers.
7. Stain Resistant Application: In order to bring back the stain-resistant quality your carpet once had, Scene Clean applies the highest quality carpet protector. This helps maintain the warranty of your carpet manufacture.
8. Grooming - Post Cleaning: We rake your carpet to reset the pile - this step will make certain for the fastest drying time.
9. Expedited Drying Service: Once our certified technician has cleaned the room we use our high powered air movers to expedite the drying process.
10. Post Protection: After the air movers are in operation, plastic tabs or foam blocks are placed underneath each of the legs to protect the furniture from any moisture that may be present as well as protect your carpeting from varnish/furniture stains. Although the carpeting will be dry to the touch within mere hours, these protection measures must remain in place for the first 24 hours after cleaning.
Although regular vacuuming can remove dry soil and debris from your carpeting, it leaves behind oily soils and particles that are produced from cooking vapors, pets, and dirt tracked in from outside the home.
These oily contaminants that are left behind can cause your carpet to dull and fade. As the contaminants build up they become more difficult to remove. Regular deep cleaning of the carpet can prevent the excessive build up of contaminants and keep your carpets looking fresh and clean.
Regular cleaning of your carpets also helps improve the air quality in your home by removing pet hair, dust mites, and other allergens that thrive deep in the carpet.
Dont Fall For This One, Call Scene Clean At
240-575-5802 or Toll Free 800-893-5021
Scene Clean Carpet & Upholstery Carpet Cleaning in Frederick MD, offers tile cleaning, grout cleaing, hardwood floor cleaning and refinishing, upholstery cleaning, furniture cleaning, sofa and couch cleaning, mattress cleaning, car and rv cleaning and carpet cleaning in and around Frederick Md, Thurmont MD, Emmitsburg MD, Walkersville MD, Woodsboro MD, Libertytown MD, New Market MD, Mount Airy MD, Urbana MD, Clarksburg MD, Monrovia MD, Adamstown MD, Pont Of Rocks MD, Brunswick MD, Knozville MD, Jefferson MD, Middletown and Myerville MD, Poolsville MD, Barnesville MD, Boyds MD, Damascus MD, Hyattstown MD, Dickerson MD, Beallsville, Fairfield PA, Gettysburg, Charlestown WV and Harpers Ferry WV.
We offer professional Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning services for the following towns in Frederick County Maryland